Double F Farms 2015 Ltd., located at Land Description: SE-17-34-2-W4, Kirriemuir, Alberta, T0C 1R0, is seeking 3 Cattle Ranch Labourers (NOC 8431). Double F Farms is a large, diverse agricultural operation consisting of cow-calf, feedlot, and grain, as well as custom work.
Terms of Employment:
Term: Full Time, Permanent. Days, Evenings and Weekends.
Salary: $20.00 - $23.00 Hourly, Min. 40 hrs/week during off-season & up to 70 hrs/week when busy
Benefits: Extended Health/Dental Insurance, Short-term Disability, Life/Accidental Death Insurance, Opportunity for Bonus & Performance-based wage increases
Skill Requirements & Job Duties
Education: Not required
Experience: Will train
Type of Farm Operations: Combined mixed farming, Grain, oil and forage crop, Livestock
• Feed and tend to cattle
• Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
• Operate and maintain all makes and models of farm equipment to prepare, plant and harvest crops. Including, but not limited to, planters, seeders, sprayers, combines, silage equipment, loaders and spreaders.
• Use latest farming software and GPS guided equipment.
• General administration including record keeping of crop rotations, herbicide and fertilizer use, seeding and harvest dates.
• Carry out soil testing and formulate a fertility and cropping plan.
• Maintain and assist in the maintenance of facilities and farm infrastructure.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Hand-eye co-ordination, Standing for extended periods, Walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver's licence required
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Dusty
Work Location Information: Staff accommodation available, Rural community
Essential Skills: Working with others
How to Apply:
By Fax: (403) 552-3751
By Mail: PO Box 707, Kirriemuir, Alberta T0C 1R0
By E-mail: email@example.com